At Murdoch Jewellers, your service is our priority. As you enter our gallery, you are greeted with a genuine smile and encouraged to ask us about the options we can present to you. Whether you are looking for advice or a price on a piece of jewellery from the display case, we are here to provide you with an impeccable service. Should you decide to make a purchase, the piece of jewellery is checked and examined carefully before it gets to the workshop to be polished, cleaned and steamed. The final touch…. A complimentary gift wrapping and a memorable service to welcome you back.
When buying jewellery, here are some considerations to inquire about:
- Ask about the gold content and the quality of the stones
- Check if the piece of jewellery is well made by examining it closely.
- Make sure there is a facility for cleaning and steaming.
- Inquire on free adjusting or modifying.
- Does the purchase come with a warranty?
- Can it be returned for a refund or a store credit if it is not suitable?
Murdoch Jewellers is located in the Shops at Hight Street in South Surrey.
High Street at South Point, offering a dynamic mix of residences, shops, and services, is like a village within a community within a city. That village has a Whistler-esque streetscape, a village atmosphere and pedestrian-friendly walkways.
Within walking distance is every conceivable amenity: gourmet grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, a neighbourhood pub, and shops that sell fresh produce, fine wines, and the latest in home decor and fashion.
Contact Us »